Background

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas cards 2013

Well, I have been working my little fingers to the bone this year making a slew of Christmas cards and I just wanted to share them with you.  Many of these were inspired by people I have seen on the web.  So I hope you enjoy and maybe these will inspire you as well.

 These two SNOW cards and the BRIGHT cards below were inspired by Savannahland.


 This is a svg file from Myscrapchick.com from the gingerbread collection.




 I can't remember where I saw this technique but you stamp with Stazon ink on the front of some acetate and then on the back of the acetate you put paint each section then add the color glitter you want on each section.  When you are done it looks like this.




These are from myscrapchick.com as well.  I made 32 of these (8 of each) to give to people at work.  They actually when together pretty quickly.  This set is called Winter faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment