Background

Sunday, January 4, 2015

SVGcuts.com Haunted House turned into Christmas House

I have had this Haunted House cut file I bought from SVGcuts.com for a while and just hadn't done anything with it.  Well, this year I saw on their blog some pictures where a lady had turned their haunted house into a Christmas house.  So I decided to pull out the Silhouette and get started.  I really enjoyed this project it was a lot of fun and I think it turned out great.  I love SVGcuts.com, Mary is so ingenious and creative.  I love her designs and have many of them.  I also love that she has video tutorials on how to put her designs together, (I needed to use the tutorial for this one.) it made it so much easier to do.  Anyway,  hope you enjoy this and hope it inspires you too.















No comments:

Post a Comment