Background

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I was Featured on Coffee & Cardz!!!!!!!!

I am so excited that I was featured on Coffee & Cards.  That totally made my day.  Thank you, so much to Mary at Cardztv.  She is so nice and it was so fun to see my cards on her blog.  Her blog is so popular!  Anyway, I just felt inspired to I decided to go ahead and show some cards I have been working on recently.  So here they are!




















If you want any specifics on the cards or on the materials I used just email me and I will let you know what I used, if I remember that is.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. WOW Debbie! Awesome cards!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with Coffee & Cardz! You're an amazing cardmaker!!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make some great cards! Followed you link from Mary at Cardz Am now a follower and will check back often.

    I love the yard stick stamp shelf! Wow..great job and if I had wall space I would sure make one.
    Have a good one...!! Marcie

    ReplyDelete