Background

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kitty Smile card

I had to use my new Paper Smooches stamp set on this one.  I used the Chubby Chums stamp set for the kitty on paper from the Sweet Threads collection by Basic Grey.  I thought it looked like fur which is why I picked it.  Behind the kitty is two pieces of white cardstock that I just inked to get the brown paper and the other I just inked the edge only.  I used a patterned paper in green as the background ( I can't remember where I got it from) and then added a corduroy flower and a flower that I punched out from a book that I got at the Goodwill store.  The crisscross stamp is from a Basic Grey stamp set and the smile stamp ( I am not sure which stamp set it came from, sorry).
Actually all of the card was done months ago except for the cat and his two background pieces but it was just toooooo plain so I just waited until I could think up something to finish it off.  Yeah, I finally found something!  I thought this turned out to be very cute!  Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment