Background

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Oyster Card

This card was created using the Lettering Delights Something Fishy collection.  I made the shell out of baby pink cardstock and layered it with patterned paper from the Stella and Rose paper from Basic Grey.  Then I used patterned paper for the background from Cosmo Cricket's Salt Air collection for the water.  The sand is cream cardstock that I embossed and then used some Antique Paper ink from Tim Holtz' distressed inks.  Behind the oyster is a Action Wobble and I also sprayed the oyster with frost spray to make him shine like a pearl and then I added two googly eyes.    Then I used a stamp from Inkadinkado for the sentiment and sprinkled some pearls all over the sand.  It was fun to make and those Action Wobbles are fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment