Background

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tissue Paper Flower card

Here is a card I made after looking in one of the Papercrafts Magazines that had a similar flower on one of their cards.  I really loved it so I had to try it.  I used white tissue paper then inked it with Antique Paper ink from Tim Holtz and a Studio G ink that is a very light pink.  Then I sprayed it with Frost spray to make it sparkle and then added it to the card using patterned paper from Basic Grey's Sweet Threads collection and a little lace ribbon for interest.  The sentiment stamp is from Studio G and they are selling it at Micheals right now.  I thought it turned out very pretty.  I will say I did not vary much from the card in the magazine because I was mostly working on creating the flower, but even though the idea is not original I made it and added my own touches to the project.  Hope you like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment